ZAUBAR is hiring a
Web3 Internship: Business Developer (Metaverse, AR)
Salary: $18k – $37k
This is your chance to sell the future of immersive experiences.
We are looking for a passionate individual, who will be a key player in driving the business success of a pioneering startup company.
At ZAUBAR, we’re inventing a new kind of urban experience – immersive explorations with augmented reality that are social, entertaining and educational.
We are currently working with some of the most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands in Germany and Europe.
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently. That doesn’t mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and track your work.
You share the goal of our company and team – you’re excited to make our shared dreams come true.
You are proactive in the organization of your work and teamplay.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure. We are still small, so there are many chances to build everything together
- You manage the sales of all ZAUBAR’s enterprise products.
- You have good contacts in the industries ZAUBAR sells to (cultural venues, media, tourism, museums, memorials, sports venues, factory tours)
- You work in an organised and KPI-driven way
- You can do pre-sales (lead generation) and also professionalise them in the team
- You can build up a sales team
- You prepare new campaigns and mails together with our marketing team
- You will check and, if necessary, adapt our company presence on partner sites
- You are responsible for the organisation of our company appearance at trade fairs, e.g. RDA or ITB.
- You prepare and conduct sales presentations
- You look for new sales channels and business partners
- You work KPI-driven with a big vision
- You can be or are very well versed in Immersive Realities (VR or AR)
- You are a storyteller.
- 5+ years of selling software services
- You have a product and sales mindset and can communicate with software developers
- You are assertive and enjoy working in a team. You value different perspectives.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a reliable, structured and independent way of working and Hunter personality
- Super-Fluent in German and English.
- You already sold AR products.
- You’ve been a tour guide in your previous life.
- Substantial equity
- Salary + commission
- Low hierarchy
- Team events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bycicle rides, parties)
- Flexible work times
- Partly home office
- Coffee and tea flatrate in the office
We’re looking forward to shape the future of immersive entertainment, education and travel with you!
Leave a comment