(This job is not remote. It’s in our office in Berlin, Germany. You’re either living here or willing to relocate asap)
This goes out to everyone who wants to make a difference!
We are inventing a new kind of urban experience – immersive explorations with augmented reality that are social, entertaining and educational.
We are currently working with some of the most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands in Germany to make immersive location-based experiences in augmented reality a reality.
We have already received several awards and nominations for our work, including the Prix Europa and the Grimme Online Award 2021.
In the coming months, we will make it possible for anyone who wants to tell a story about a place to create these experiences themselves and earn money with them.
To make this happen, we are looking for you!
- This is a fulltime position on site in Berlin, Schöneberg
- You test our software for augmented reality city tours
- You are responsible for the manual testing of new and existing features as well as product components (website, app & internal tools)
- You create bug reports and maintain our test documentation
- You report your results to our product and development team
- You contribute to the creation of test scenarios and support the reproduction of bugs
- (This job is not remote. It’s in our office in Berlin, Germany. You’re either living here or willing to relocate asap)
- No need for any previous experience
- You want to peek behind the curtains of software development
- You are communicative and work together with different departments to improve the quality of our product.
- You’re happy when things break because they can be fixed 🙂
- Low hierarchy
- Team events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bycicle rides, parties)
- Flexible work times
- Coffee and tea flatrate in the office
The team of ZAUBAR is looking foward to meet you!