Xsolla is hiring a
Product Owner (Web3c Inventory)
Compensation: $80k – $120k
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
For a long period of time Xsolla thought about digital inventory management as a process of managing catalogue of items for Game Developers in the mobile, console, and PC space. With the ongoing changes in the industry this function becomes much bigger.
We are looking for an experienced Product manager to lead discovery stage and product development on the Web3 market. The role will be responsible for building a product that will onboard, hold, mint, distribute and track Digital Items across Web3 for big companies around the world (not limited to Game Developers ). This person will work within a tightly knit global product team, and will play an integral role within our solutions and will report to an acknowledged subject matter expert.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leady discovery stage for a bunch of new idean and solutions related to Web3.
- Identify the customer needs and work with current users of the existing products.
- Initialize and directly participate in interviews with the target audience.
- Form and maintain a product development roadmap.
- Keep up to date and prioritize features in the product backlog.
- Communicate the product development strategy to the team.
- Be part of a product development team and participate in building a product culture
- Identify and minimize product development risks, discuss risks with the team and Stakeholders.
- Work on a product metrics improvement after the launch.
- Manage a backlog by the data-driven / experiment-driven manner.
- Creating a team from a scratch (onboarding, retaining)
- Supporting the professional growth of employees through the accumulation of knowledge and experience
- Working with the strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Building a culture of collective responsibility for commitments
- 3+ years work experience as a product manager or product owner.
- Experience with blockchains, NFT.
- Leadership and ability to lead a team.
- English at a level not lower than upper intermediate.
- Understanding and applying agile product discovery methodologies: rww, lean or jtbd.
- Understanding and applying agile product management methodologies: Scrum, Agile
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
- Technical background.
- Experience in game development industry experience
- Experience in publishing or live ops of video games.
- Understanding of F2P/P2P/B2P segments and revenue forecasting.
- Experience in SAFe
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Payment for professional training and attendance at specialized conferences
- Exchange of experience between employees within the company
- Organization meetups and professional community meetings online and at Xsolla
- Availability of own corporate library, which is constantly replenished
Convenient work tools
- Workstations with the latest Macs + any additional equipment for efficient work;
- Google Chat, Gmail, Gdrive, Confluence, Jira, Figma;
- Health & dental insurance
- Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
- Partial reimbursement for internet and cell phone costs
Leave a comment