Compensation: $105k – $205k
San Francisco, CA
❄️ Winter is a seed-stage, venture-backed (YC W22, backed by funds with LPs like Marc Andreessen, Andrew Chen, and Chris Dixon) startup that makes it easy for anyone to buy NFTs.
Our mission is to onboard the next billion users into web3, starting with NFTs! We believe web3 & NFTs are too complicated for the average user (like my mom) – we want to radically simplify the experience.
Our first product is an embeddable widget for businesses & NFT projects to sell NFTs via credit card. On top of that, we also help store & manage NFTs on behalf of users if they don’t have their own wallet!
About the role
You will collaborate with product, design, and other engineers on building out our core checkout experience product. You will be responsible for leading and scoping out feature work across the stack and will help leadership prioritize features on the roadmap.
- ⛴ Ship fast, ship often
- ♻️ Participate in all aspects of product development life cycle including requirement/design
- ❓Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
- 🚨 Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- 🤝 Help customers succeed with integration support
- 🛠 Find and fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
- Got a personal project? We love that! Tell us all about it!
- Strong programming background — 1+ years of experience shipping as a full-stack web developer
- Desire to learn new technologies on the job (i.e. React, Node.js, blockchain, etc)
- Motivated to work on the highest priority feature no matter where in the stack
- English proficiency
- NOT required to have any web3/blockchain experience!
- Preferably based in SF/Bay area. We prefer in-person collaboration for our early team! Hybrid options available also
Nice to haves
- Experience working with data infra (i.e. Databricks, etc)
- Experience with blockchain development (i.e. Rust, Solidity, etc)
- Scalable & distributed systems experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- One-time Work From Home Office Stipend
- Monthly Food & Snack Stipend (Free lunch when in the office!)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzUuMjA4LjE5MC42NgM
Leave a comment