WalletConnect is hiring a
Web3 Head of Communications
WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Started in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in over 300 integrations.
We’re looking for a talented head of communications to lead communication strategy and execution in alignment with the company’s future roadmap. To help grow web3, we are gearing up to launch WalletConnect 2.0 with new features, including multi-chain support, a decentralized back-end, faster connections, and 10x performance and scalability.
To learn more about our plans for 2.0, take a look at our recent presentation at EthCC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIw7lFNnU
As our head of communications and member of the WalletConnect team, you will be responsible for all communications and work closely with the team to craft a cohesive, consumer-facing and drive its delivery. This is a key position requiring ownership of all our social media channels.
The ideal candidate is immersed in both blockchain and is passionate about developer relationships and education.
- Conceptualize and implement an external communications strategy
- Ideate and drive consistent and compelling narrative
- Emphasize WalletConnect’s brand and mission
- Successfully raise WalletConnect’s profile at major industry events
- Experience as with strategic communications and public relations
- Expertise building and executing media campaigns
- Proven ability to create and utilize strong media and key influencer relationships
- Love of the written word and keen attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to learn new skills and information quickly
Nice to have:
- Crypto / Blockchain experience preferable
- Strong Twitter engagement
- Existing online audience
- Comfortable working remotely
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- 0.5-1% company equity
Leave a comment