Compensation: $50k – $70k
Hong Kong, Wan Chai
We have a message for the world. UCOLLEX is the future of digital art and toys. We are an innovative collectibles platform merging the physical collectibles market with digital asset creation.
We offer an extensive range of digital art and toys in form of NFT, made by the most creative minds in the world. From 3D models to augmented reality games, we are in the path of disrupting the globe with a bang and have awesome collectibles for everyone around the world!
About the role and what’s involved:
As we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for a new additional headcount of a Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team and disrupt the NFT & Digital Collectible space!
You will be responsible for leading and managing the creative design of products that are not only beautiful, but also intuitive and useful. You’ll own and be responsible for end-to-end user experiences and interfaces, from onboarding to member management. The role will also involve designing the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability and function.
Are you highly skilled in user experience and interface design, a motivational leader, and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
Note: this is a Hong Kong based position
How you will add value:
- Create and manage meaningful experiences, journeys and interfaces across our brands, while maintaining an intense focus on simplicity and usability.
- Collect behavioural data from user/market research, focus groups, surveys, feasibility & usability studies, to translate insights into designs that solve key journey pain points
- Develop and manage high-quality, pixel-perfect designs that balance user needs, design priorities, and business objectives
- Collaborate with Product, Growth, and Brand teams throughout the design process to drive product iteration and innovation, influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Partner closely with our Engineering team to ensure designs pushed to market delight our customers
- Instil Design Thinking principles across the organisation and help shape the Product vision
We are excited about you because you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience designing captivating journeys and experiences
- Expert knowledge of responsive design principles across mobile, desktop and web technologies
- Experience creating, managing and communicating multi-input interactions, experiences and end-to-end flows, wireframes, prototypes, in both low and high-fidelity
- Previous experience developing, owning and maintaining a Design System Manager (DSM)
- Previous experience driving qualitative and quantitative user research and insights through modern UX research methods such as Usability Testing, A/B Testing, Clickstream Analysis etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Human-Centered Design (HCD) and Service Design principles
- Proficiency in modern design and prototyping software (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) and other design tools
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing UI and visual design work
- An inherent passion for designing simple journeys around complex business problems
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Webflow
- Previous experience working in e-commerce or a fast-paced start-up is a plus
- Passion for the Web 3 revolution and the disruptive technologies enabling it (Blockchain, NFTs)
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary & equity grants / Medical, dental & life insurance / Annual bonus program / Paid time off & work from home flexibility / Learning & development programs
So go ahead and make the important choice to be part of an organisation working together for a better future please submit your application, including a current resume and your design portfolio to [email protected]
The perks of choosing us:
- Under our rapidly expanding global fintech, you will be rewarded with flexible Hours start of the working day, attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits, flat organization structure, as much responsibility as you’re able to handle (just put your hand up), challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated to NFT and crypto world, growth in line with rapid scaling of the company, and most importantly, being surrounded with cool-positive and like-minded individuals
- We guarantee that you’ll be supported by a great team of agile experts in a can-do and supportive environment, where change and innovative thinking is encouraged!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzUuMjA4LjE5MC42NgM
See more Web3 jobs at
Leave a comment