Fractal is an identity startup headquartered in Berlin. We connect the most innovative financial products in crypto to verified users all over the world. Our plug-and-play onboarding experience, Fractal ID, gives crypto fintechs the ability to verify new customers in a user-friendly and compliant way, as well as the opportunity to engage with our user-base of 200k+ verified crypto enthusiasts.
We’re currently building a new product called Fractal Protocol – our aim is to create a data commons to enable fair competition against a market duopoly with valued users and trusted ads.
About the position: As Social Media & Influencer Manager at Fractal, you are in charge of representing the Fractal brand across social channels as the sole voice of the brand. You compile and execute campaigns, create content and you make sure we respond to comments.The campaigns you compile are ideated with the Head of Content and Head of Marketing to ensure the right audiences are targeted via the right social media channels.
- Create content for all social media channels, including, LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram, and other relevant platforms.
- Use timelines and schedule content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize reach and engagement.
- Support in building a global network of local content creators (Influencers) and Influencer agencies to enable high-quality user-generated content.
- Work closely with the Head of Content to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Use Sprout Social to actively pursue daily social listening and signal important user sentiment shifts to the Head of Marketing.
- Participate in visual design strategies: you ensure all content is visually matching our brand.
- Support the development of brand identity: show the “why” that helps customers resonate with Fractal.
- Measure performance with social media KPIs such as audience growth and engagement.
- Be at the forefront of social media trends.
- Think alongside the marketing team on how to grow the company’s brand awareness.
Who you are:
- A bold self-starter who flourishes in a dynamic environment.
- Experienced in social media and/or influencer management.
- Organized at all times. You have strong project management skills.
- Fascinated with blockchain technology and web3 and how they can change our world.
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn.
- A great communicator in writing and conversation and a clear thinker. You can convey complex narratives and details with clarity and coherence in a way that is not just accurate, but a general audience can understand that.
At Fractal, we pride ourselves on enabling individuals to grow and excel in their careers. Thus, this position has minimum requirements, as long as you are motivated, bright-minded, and with a passion for social media and web 3.0. You can work fully remote, or in our Berlin office.