Topl is hiring a
Web3 Product Marketing
Compensation: $90k – $110k
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution for Topl.
- Create Personas, define value proposition, conduct and publish case studies, create production positioning materials
- Create sales enablement materials for the sales team
- Ensure Topl’s docs, website, and communication channels speak to our target audience, personas and showcase the value proposition of the Topl chain .
- Drive product marketing content to educate and grow Topl’s footprint.
- Identify web3 market trends and collaborate with Research & Product teams to make sure that the product roadmap aligns with user needs.
- Define and own growth KPIs. Intimately understand levers for KPIs, create plans, and own meeting KPIs.
- Collaborate on content creation for education initiatives for prospects and clients
- Play a role in the development of the Topl chain roadmap and co-own the roadmap
- Own and strategize our content-publishing plan to create a unique, powerful, and consistent brand voice that helps us achieve our goals
- Plan and execute campaigns to drive measurable improvements in Topl awareness, user acquisition, and community engagement
- Collaborate with tech, product, creative, business development, and community teams to integrate our brand narrative, product positioning, and messaging with all aspects of the user experience
- Strong writer: Your ability to structure ideas in written form is superb.
- Versatile: You are capable of thinking of the big picture but also rolling up your sleeves and getting things done with attention to detail.
- Natural leader: You are effective at presenting your ideas, getting alignment across diverse stakeholders, and driving execution in a cross-functional environment.
- Team player: People love working with you and you make the people around you more effective. You take pride in being a force multiplier.
- Growth mindset: You naturally seek to expand upon your current ideas. You keep an eagle eye on emerging projects/verticals in the web3 ecosystem.
- Docs obsessed: You believe that good docs are the best marketing. You believe that docs are part of the product.
- 3-5 years driving product marketing and go-to-market for a NFT/DeFi/Blockchain company.
- 6 months to 2 years using DeFi and web3 products regularly.
- You have a technical background
- You are fascinated by historical and evolving trends in blockchain, NFT, DAOs, DeFi.
- You regularly contribute insightful blogs and tweets about web3.
- You have worked at a company like Stripe, Twilio, Snowflake, etc. that is known for being radically focused on elevated developer experience.
What we offer
- Salary range: $90k – $110k with equity/token consideration
- Medical, dental, and vision plan selection
- Flexible vacation and office policy
- Casual but focused work environment
- Fun startup team that hosts game nights, bi-annual IRL sessions with a culture that prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Topl tripled our team in 2021 and 2022 looks to be on track for the same growth – in other words: you have a lot of growth potential and opportunity here!
- A leadership team that cares deeply about Topl’s team and mission
About the company
Topl is a venture backed blockchain startup that is helping small and large companies alike track, tokenize and monetize their sustainable impact claims. We have built a very unique value proposition in the Web3 space. from both a technical and commercial POV:
- Commercial: we have built a layer 1 protocol specifically tailored for proving impact claims, be they supply chain or generally speaking. Different from most blockchain protocols, however, we built layer 1 together with the solutions layer and have even built our own products on top of our solutions layer. This has allowed us to have >30 signed use cases with significant test net and increasing mainnet activity prior to event minting our token, which we will do later in ’22.
- Technical: The engineering has some truly distinguishable merits, including by not limited to our (almost definitely) being the first POS blockchain to reach Nakamoto consensus level security (aka Bitcoin POW), an enterprise-focused PRIVATE smart contract layer (to complement our public, permissionless blockchain), a utxo model to afford more granular level asset tracking, and a two-coin (payment / crypto) system to ensure we can offer low and stable fees over time. In essence, we have built a better mousetrap specifically for how we want / expect our users and community to use the blockchain, and the early use cases prove this to be the case each day.
If you think you would be a good fit, send us your application!
Leave a comment