The Space Miner’s Club is a fast-paced, community focused start up at the cutting edge of NFTs, GameFi and Web3. We are well funded and connected within the crypto-sphere. Our core investors are Coinshares and MKS PAMP. We’re on a mission to bridge the gap between virtual and physical economies.
Our mission is to:
1. Unlock physical value from virtual economies (the open metaverse)
2. Engage the next generation of precious metals collectors
3. Enhance community engagement using Web3 tools
The Spaceminer’s Club combines custom NFT builds, competitive staking (GameFi) and physical redemption to be a first-of-its-kind project across the Precious Metals and GameFi space. The game begins by minting or buying a spaceminer NFT, a 3D digital avatar which forms part of their community identity.
Spaceminers can then choose to stake their avatar in “The Mine” to begin generating a fixed income of space gold, which can be refined into space gold NFTs – 3D digital scans of real golden nuggets which can be displayed across social platforms as well as within the metaverse. Owning a space gold NFT represents digital ownership rights to its physical twin. Each nugget of space-gold can be redeemed for real gold twin at any time. Mint, Upgrade, Mine and Refine your way to financial independence.
About the role:
We are looking for a hands-on founding engineer to spear head the development of our ambitious GameFi tech stack. The ideal candidate is an analytical, accountable and highly motivated problem solver with a strong grasp of existing Web3 technologies and how to utilise them to achieve our business goals. You should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. You will be joining the team at a pivotal stage in our development. You need to be up for a challenge, a fast learner and an outcome focussed team player.
Technical requirements document and full project overview available on request
As a founding engineer, you will:
- Design and deliver the technical architecture of the company’s Web3 strategy in alignment with its business goals
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Lead and manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Fluency in Solidity or other similar smart contract languages.
- 2+ years of experience in blockchain development.
- Experience in backend development using Java, Scala or Kotlin (JVM environment)
- Practical experience deploying smart contracts on the mainnets of major blockchains.
- Demonstrable interest in GameFi, staking or bridging virtual economies with RWAs
- (optional) BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus