This role will have the primary accountability of the UI/UX development of Tapioca’s platform- creating a beautiful and easy-to-use user interface.
A successful candidate must have an excellent resume in decentralized finance and previous work in front-end development. You will be working closely with the product and founding team on creating Tapioca’s graphical interface.
Expect to help to bring Tapioca to reality as a core member of a lean, passionate, and friendly team.
- Implement beautiful and user friendly UX/UI based on our design teams mock-ups
- Ensure the user interface is easy to use, and bug free
- Responsible for testing and deploying the frontend services
- Communicate with the team on UI/UX development
- Complete work in a timely fashion
- Stay connected with our lead developer on tasks
- 4+ years related professional experience
- 3 to 5 years as a front-end developer
- Master-level experience with React & Typescript
- Experience with EVM and Ether.js libraries
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Eastern Time Zone – UTC -5
- Passionate and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
If you fit the brief please email your CV, cover letter, and your current and expected salaries to this email
To find out more about our project, please visit tapioca.loan