Tangany, based in Munich, is a highly innovative fintech company which offers a market leading b2b solution for the custody of digital assets on the blockchain (e.g. crypto currencies, tokenized securities, NFTs). Our solution is already employed by more than 40 institutional customers. Tangany is regulated by the German federal financial supervisory authority, BaFin.
As we continue growing rapidly, we are looking for support in a variety of functions. Apply now to become part of our collaborative team and develop your expertise in one of the most exciting technologies of the future.
- Build dashboards with Tableau or similar about the trading volumes about our customers
- Embrace experimentation and testing to ensure incremental improvements
- Enable our team to answer questions themselves via self-service tools
- Collaborate with our tech, compliance, and sales team
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Effective business insights and visualization skills
- Strong ownership
- Skilled in prioritization and effort estimation
- Experience in working with APIs is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent German or English
- An attractive annual salary in line with market conditions
- 30 vacation days per year plus half days at Christmas (24.12) and New Year’s Eve (31.12)
- Possibility of virtual shares (ESOP) in the company
- Office with perfect public transport connections (near the Olympic Park)
- Highly motivated, well-rehearsed team with diverse skill sets
- A guaranteed, fast learning curve and sufficient freedom
- Your choice of hardware (Mac, Windows, etc.)
- 100% remote work and flextime possible
- No time tracking or similar as we believe in our team
- Plenty of fun with the Nintendo Switch and team events
The position is in Munich, Leipzig, or remotely in Germany.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Keywords: data, big data, expert, crypto, blockchain, digital assets, analysis