Sytac is an IT consultancy company that provides clients with the expertise needed to build complex software solutions. Our consultants are able to follow their own roadmap to success through our Grow, Share, and Relax mentality. To Grow means that we ensure our employees work with the latest technologies by organizing monthly technical sessions and harbour the most innovative projects in the Netherlands. To Share means that we constantly stimulate a vivid flow of ideas through our culture of knowledge sharing. To Relax means becoming part of an active community of 100+ IT experts, cultivating a great work-life balance.
What your mission is:
The teams are themselves supportive of the applications and are used around the world. You will represent Sytac as a consultant and integrate into teams, systems and products while working with internal stakeholders and the rest of the company. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build the infrastructure foundation of critical applications. You will integrate the application into the Cloud and set up the working model for the continuous delivery pipeline.
We mainly work with these technologies:
– Experience with frameworks/libraries: React, Redux, Vue.Js, Angular, GraphQL.
– Experience with testing Jasmine + Karma / Jest.
– Knowledge about: Kubernetes and Docker.
– Node.js is in your armoury.
If you want to raise our recruiter’s eyebrows, you have experience with:
– Experience leading development efforts and aligning with Backend and DevOps engineers.
– Evangelist of solid development practices: TDD, CI, CD, etc.
– Know what it takes to pull the trigger and build a bullet-proof product.
– Navy-seal personality: entrepreneurial spirit, an affinity for detail, technical curiosity
While we do have a rigorous but fair 3 step interview process, at the end of the day being an amazing developer won’t cut it. You need to be able to voice your opinion, you will need to have the spine to tell your client if they’re steering into self-destruction, and of course, we want you to get along with the rest of our consultants, which means our own engineers will be testing if your DNA fits our culture.
We heavily invest in our consultants both in your technical skills and your wellbeing.
– Above market salary – We constantly monitor the average salary on the market and makes sure that you get more.
– Unlimited training/Tech Budget – Use this to certify yourself in the latest technologies, attend conferences or buy the latest gadgets that will help you excel at work while making your colleagues jealous.
– Remote work: the opportunity to work 183 from your favourite destination or at our offices in Amsterdam and Haarlem.
– Access to our Sytac communities and monthly tech and non-tech events.
Some of our perks
– Money: Above market salary base and variable salary
– Incentive Trips – Skiing, Drifting, Rented beach clubs, you name it, we’ve been there.
– Monthly Nibbles and drinks – We never skip a month to take out our developers for great beer and food
– Private Slack environment – Have a complex problem? Did you run into a bug you just can’t figure out? Just ask your question in our Slack environment and get the answer immediately – after all 125 minds work better than 1.
– 30+ Paid holiday and training days – We give you enough time to recharge your batteries at your favourite holiday destination.
– Covered travel expenses – Because time is money.
– Budgets: Tech, Training, Laptop and even Bike and Leasecar budgets.
– Pension: We have thought about your future and when you’ll be developing at home with your grandchildren
Some of the notable projects that Sytac developers have personally contributed to are:
– WIFI onboard 777 – KLM
– Flight Search Engine – KLM
– Blockchain real estate website – KPMG
– The login page on – Marktplaats
– Mobile Banking authentication – ING
– Meal box planner like Hellofresh and Bierbox – Albert Heijn