Symphony Finance is building decentralized financial products that will disrupt the industry.
As an engineer, you will be working at the center of innovation and product development that will make a direct impact on decentralized finance. You will play a key role in keeping us moving forward in a way that not only ships new features but also maintains a culture of innovation, trust, and autonomy.
You will design the system, take part in making the technological decisions on which it would be based, develop it and take it all the way to successful deployment. You will closely interact with other core devs, who have built the protocol initially.
We are looking for people who would relish being part of an early startup, who would enjoy the thrill of creating exciting new product features – while also contributing to our team dynamic. We are a tight team and need the right people to grow Symphony Finance into the platform we envision.
Your responsibilities will include (although not limited to):
○ Building Symphony Finance’s product(s).
○ Developing the backend services, UI & blockchain software.
○ Working closely with the wider team to iterate on the product(s).
Some of the skills/qualifications you may have:
○ Experience working as a full-stack engineer.
○ Experience building UI with next.js or react.js.
○ Experience building scalable well-engineered backend services.
○ Experience working with cryptocurrency/blockchain particularly solidity smart contracts.
○ An understanding of software engineering and processes.
○ Any experience in the finance industry (particularly exchanges) is good to have.
Benefits will include:
○ Highly competitive salary with equity.
○ Remote working.
○ Flexible work hours – we don’t focus on 9-5, you know when you work best.
○ Unlimited holiday allowance.
○ Professional and personal development – we have a healthy budget for training, conferences, online tutorials, and anything else that helps you progress.
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes for this role, we’re looking to build a collaborative, focused team with a great culture that will deliver some amazing products – if that sounds like a place you see yourself, get in touch!
Symphony Finance focuses on Finance, Blockchains, Software Engineering, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that’s between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://symphony.finance