Sygnum Bank AG is hiring a
Web3 Product Manager – Digital Assets Custody
You will be part of the Digital Product Management team, which is at the intersection of technology, business and operations. Our in-house Digital Assets Custody platform is at the core of Sygnum’s offering and stores our clients’ crypto assets and tokens in an
institutional-grade highly secure platform. As the Product Manager – Digital Assets Custody you will work closely with your agile development team to further develop and improve the platform.
About the Role
- Are you a sharp Product Manager with a thirst for innovation?
- Are you able to strike a balance between dreaming big and delivering an MVP?
- Do you want to make a difference by working in a high-growth startup with highly motivated people who are still fun and
down to earth?
- Do you share the belief that Digital Asset Custody is critical to Digital Asset adoption?
- Are you passionate about crypto-currencies,
compliance, blockchain technology and financial products?
If your answer is an exciting “Yes” to these questions,
we want you on the Digital Product Management team
- Take product ownership of Sygnum's proprietary-built Digital Asset Custody solution
- Shape the product scope, vision, and strategy together with our Business Units
- Translate high level product features into processes, user stories, workflows, and business rules
- Work closely with the development team to implement product features while ensuring scalability, managing dependencies,
and adhering to business and non-functional requirements
- Lead scrum meetings and manage backlog
- Experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst with emphasis on requirements engineering and collaboration with technical teams
- Passion and interest in Blockchain and digital assets
- You are a clear communicator and can articulate your thoughts in a structured way
- You can work effectively with diverse stakeholders, from technical, operational, and business teams
- You have experience in the financial services industry and are familiar with typical banking processes and systems such as core banking systems, AML screenings, etc.
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, elicit, dissect, organize, translate, and cross reference requirements
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with digital assets custody architectures and approaches such as HSMs and MPC
- Experience in designing highly secure applications
- Background or experience in software development
- Relevant certification such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scrum Professional, Project Management (IPMA/PMP/Prince2/SAFe) etc
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space
- Autonomy to shape the development of our platform with your ideas
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset
Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain
with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Leave a comment