Sygnum Bank AG is hiring a
Web3 Information Security Risk Manager
Salary: $165k – $200k
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
Here, you will identify, assess, and treat risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our organization’s assets, hence, to treat risks in accordance with our organization’s overall risk tolerance. You will work on external and internal facing applications and cloud services, and play a key role in taking Sygnum’s tokenization products to the next level! You will be joining an amazing team working on new ways to optimize our security practice, solving the challenges that impacts the whole Sygnum group.
- Provide information risk and security subject matter expertise inputs and assessments to our IT and business teams in support of their risk management activities.
- Support the Information Risk & Control assessment process and provide subject matter expert input relating to all aspects including IT risks, security measures, controls, and remedial actions.
- Support definition and improvement of information and security risk requirements and collaborate with our Corporate IT Services and the rest of IT and the Bank to prioritize new feature or control development.
- Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by the Bank or third-parties.
- Support our culture development of information and security risk awareness, hence, good conduct through supporting regular communications, awareness, and training.
- Collaborate with various Business and IT teams to translate business and security requirements into IAM requirements for all types of accounts and IT assets.
- Assist Corporate IT Services to align business roles to access and provisioning needs.
- Support design and alignment of IAM policies and processes across the group, and support documentation of guidelines.
- Identify and evaluate risks on IAM processes, implement internal controls to mitigate risks, and identify opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Design controls to ensure that IAM procedures are followed and evaluate effectiveness.
- Create rules and processes for automation to integrate application provisioning with the needed security and approval controls.
- Support design and implementation of policies and automation tasks for monitoring and recertification of accounts.
- 5+ years professional experience in information risk frameworks and management, information security/cybersecurity frameworks and management and IT audit, preferably in a mid/large-sized financial institution.
- Experience of Identity and Access Management best practices and IT risk and security management in cloud environments.
- Education in the field of information risk management and auditing (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA, CRMA, FRM)
- Technical or business degree (Uni/FH) or experience in the regulated Financial Services sector.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, including multi-stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English.
- Understanding in and knowledge of digital assets, hence, some experience working in Agile, or DevSecOps models is a plus.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs ?.
If you’re additionally passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Leave a comment