Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are looking to hire a Credit & Lending Lead with a passion for digital assets and decentralized finance to join our growing team. This role will be based in Singapore.
The Credit & Lending Lead will develop and spearhead a new venture that offers a suite of credit and lending products focused on the digital asset space. She/He thereby acts as an area owner, overseeing sales and operations of the new venture.
- Develop and set up the new credit and lending-focused venture with products based on digital assets
- Drive the structuring and execution of new lending products to help clients achieve their financial objectives
- Engineer and develop out-of-the box solutions to address complex clients’ needs for credit-related products, considering the firm’s balance sheet, regulatory capital constraints and risk management controls
- Establish strong partnerships with leading players in the digital asset ecosystem to launch innovative new products for our clients
- Continuously enhance processes and governance around performance monitoring of the loan portfolio
- Monitor and manage the overall risk of the existing loan portfolio, including market risk, credit risk and operational risk
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in client conversations
- Assume full responsibility of P&L targets for the new venture
- At least 5 years of credit-related structuring experience in financial institutions (such as banks, investment banks, asset managers or hedge funds)
- Prior experience with credit structured products (such as credit-linked notes) or credit securitized products (such as collateral loan obligations) is a plus
- Innovative and client-oriented mindset with strong drive to design, create and implement new products
- Profound knowledge of financial products, related to credit & lending and securities lending
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, MS Access and SQL are pluses)
- Strong leadership skills, organizational skills, and the ability to motivate and develop teams
- Excellent communication skills to build trust and ongoing business relationships
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain / decentralized finance
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a start-up environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree