Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
In this role you will be responsible for the security governance and adherence to application security control standards throughout all the Software Development lifecycles and collaborate with multiple development teams to ensure security standards are met.
You will support our cloud infrastructure by developing tools, building services, and providing consultative services to engineering teams.
You will also be in charge of management of security events in relationship with Sygnum’s Security Operations Center and respond to security incidents.
You will manage tasks and people, taking a practical approach to determine the most effective method of execution while aligning with other stakeholders (Developers, Stakeholders, Product Mangers, and the BU).
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help detect and mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security.
- Proactively identify and reduce security risks throughout the software development lifecycle and lead cross-function security initiatives.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered by Security Engineering and SRE teams.
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means.
- Consult with Developers and Product Managers to analyze and propose application security standards, methods, and architectures.
- Educate company employees, especially developers, on secure coding best practices.
Incident Management and Investigation
- Work with Sygnum’s Security Operations Center to manage security events, alerts and incidents.
- Continuously improve our detection capabilities in order to limit the likelihood of future attacks.
- Support incident response and forensics in public and private cloud environments.
- Develop and roll out capabilities to identify, analyze, and correct security incidents.
- Work with other teams to defend and detect advanced attacks.
- Procure and manage external security service provides to assist in the identification and recovery of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- 3- 5 years of experience in the IT security industry, ideally in a variety of offense/ defense roles.
- Bachelor and/ or Masters degree in Information security or related field.
- Technical/ hands-on skills & open source bias.
- Ability to work in a startup, flexibility and willingness to take an extra mile.
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal).
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs ?.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!