Compensation: $140k – $200k
Remote, New York, Miami
What is Stargate?
Stargate is a platform designed to make it possible for any individual, application, or business to earn interest on crypto without being limited to specific blockchains or DeFi applications. We are simplifying crypto by using cutting edge interoperability solutions and new DeFi building blocks so more people can participate in the Web3 transformation.
There are three main components to Stargate:
- Stargate API: An API that any application can use to deposit and withdraw into yield on any chain from any chain
- Stargate Protocol: The decentralized curation layer that governs the submission of opportunities and routes transactions across chains
- Stargate dApp: The UX layer that allows you to access the yield opportunities curated by the protocol
We are a small team of crypto native builders, traders, and designers looking to bridge the gap between the current state of crypto and mass adoption.
We were raised on Runescape and crypto mining in our parents’ basement. We’ve ridden the waves of the volatile crypto market cycles. We’re deeply dedicated and fanatically obsessed with onboarding the next wave of crypto users into the wonderful and wild world of Web 3.
We want people of all different backgrounds, expertises, and cultures to come work with us – The only pre-requisite is that you want to build something amazing.
We’ve raised ~$1.6M in our angel round. No VCs, only builders and frens.
Stargate is looking for a senior frontend engineer to bring the Stargate dApp from 0 to 1. You will work closely with the lead designer, head of product, and protocol engineers to build the interface that interacts with the Stargate protocol.
- Build out the core user experiences that allow users to find, analyze, and deposit into yield opportunities
- Build data visualizations around yield to help users understand past, present, and projected earnings
- Build an intuitive experience for our novel yield routing engine to help users create an optimal portfolio of yield
- Build, test, deploy, and maintain beautiful interactive experiences
- Work hand in hand with lead designer to implement mockups with a high level of fidelity and attention to detail
- Work with protocol engineers to write protocol requirements that enable seamless frontend experiences
Who you are:
- You’re interested in building foundational experiences that improve DeFi/Web3 UX by 10x and beyond
- You’ve worked on early stage products
- You are a perfectionist looking to build solutions to enable better crypto UX from the ground-up
- You are excited to work in a small and fast moving team
- You are a clear communicator that advocates for themselves
- You like to have a lot of fucking fun
- Experience with the Web3 stack like Ethers.js, Web3.js
- Strong CSS skills
- Experience building frontends for dApps on EVM chains like Ethereum
Nice to have:
- Understanding of smart contract architecture
- Familiarity with API creation and interactions within smart contracts
- Experience with Graph QL
- Experience with D3.js
- Work remotely – anywhere in the world.
- We currently have team members in Miami, New York, Chennai, Warsaw and London (office space in New York and Miami)
- Competitive pay
- Generous equity
Please include a Github and/or past projects in your application.
Leave a comment