About Silo Finance
Silo https://www.silo.finance/ is a decentralized, risk-isolating lending protocol that brings secure lending markets to all token assets. We are a distributed team working to disrupt the decentralized lending market. We are close to launching our beta protocol on Ethereum.
Silo is backed by a large community of top builders and enthusiasts in the blockchain. In December 2021, we raised over $33M from over 600 backers in a fair, permissionless token auction.
About the Role
We are looking for senior software engineers with advanced Solidity experience to join the core contributors team to build the next big lending protocol.
- Write quality, well-tested Solidity code.
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams, and review PRs.
- Research, design, scope, and estimate your projects.
- Collaborate with product and the UI teams.
- Write automation tests.
- 3+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying, and verifying Solidity applications.
- 3-5+ years of programming experience.
- Being able to work in a team environment, take part in audit sessions, and follow Agile processes.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Written and spoken communication skills in English.
Nice To Have
- Understanding of how Ethereum stores state and related data structures EVM knowledge – opcodes etc.
- Solidity and knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots)
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g. Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
- Basic Salary: $300,000 / Year
- Token options: $450,000 / Year
- Remote & flexible working hours