Compensation: $80k – $200k
Shardeum is a sharded EVM-based L1 smart contract platform with a mission to enable decentralization for everyone. Currently, decentralized applications are limited by rising gas fees and long transaction queues as a result of blockchains that can’t scale. Our team envisions a world where decentralized applications are adopted globally, enabling a more equitable society with less power put in the hands of a few centralized entities.
To accelerate the adoption of dApps Shardeum is building the most advanced iteration of a state sharded smart contract platform. Dynamic state sharding enables Shardeum to increase TPS with each node added to the network. We are obsessed with making the vision for a decentralized future a reality and seek individuals who share the same passion. The Shardeum Foundation is a small but highly experienced team distributed globally who have worked with NASA, Yahoo, Raytheon, Zynga, Microsoft, Ethereum Foundation, PayPal, etc.
- Create and manage developer documentation
- Measure and optimize developer onboarding experience
- Produce tutorials, guides, documentation, and other technical content for developers
- Work with the marketing team to make sure Shardeum’s key value propositions are reaching developers on the appropriate channels at regular intervals
- Participate in conferences, meetups, workshops, hackathons, discord office hours, and other events to promote Shardeum
- Manage Shardeum developer communities on various channels
- Monitor and respond to technical questions in Shardeum communities
- Create tutorial dApps written in solidity on the Shardeum blockchain
- Transition into a Manager, Developer Relations role as the team expands
- 2+ years of experience with Solidity, Remix, Hardhat, and other Ethereum developer tooling
- Deep knowledge of Web3
- 5+ years of experience producing technical content and documentation
- Prior experience in a developer relations or developer evangelist role
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Self led individual with ability to work autonomously
We are building the infrastructure for Web 3.0. It’s going to be a rollercoaster ride but promises to be fun!
About the Founders:
Nischal Shetty: Founder of WazirX, India’s largest crypto exchange with over 10M users and $45B+ trading volume. Prior to WazirX, he built and scaled a social media product called Crowdfire to over 20M users. Previously featured in the Forbes India 30 under 30 list, he is a blockchain evangelist and one of the most notable proponents of crypto in India.
Omar Syed: Omar is a blockchain architect with over 30 years of experience in helping organizations such as NASA, Yahoo, Zynga build fault-tolerant, distributed systems. Omar holds a B.S. and M.S. from Case Western Reserve University with specialization in Artificial Intelligence.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM
Leave a comment