At Shakudo we are changing how the industry approaches data and compute heavy technologies with a focus on artificial intelligence and Web 3.0. We have strong momentum and are growing our team!
The ideal candidate can be located anywhere in the world and would be someone who wants to build, improve and maintain Shakudo communities in the Web 3 world across multiple social channels. As a Web 3 Community Manager at Shakudo, you’ll collaborate closely with our growing team and have a significant impact on the future of the company.
- Manage the Shakudo communities and channels
- Moderate the discord servers, twitter and other social media and interact with the community to increase positive engagement and adoption of the Shakudo platform.
- Manage and maintain Shakudo’s global profile and image
- Organize, manage and oversee community online events and any other local events, which the company may decide to organize from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach and media and PR coverage
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company
- Assist with the engagement of global partners – KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, YouTube channel owners, twitter influencers
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of – Shakudo’s local user base and influence
- Provide feedback to the Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region
- Stay on top of the global Web 3 trends and news.
- Fun to work with
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in community management and building
- Significant number of followers on Twitter a must
- Track record building Twitter and Discord communities
- Fluent in English
At Shakudo, we are committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity and take great care in ensuring our hiring process meets equal employment opportunity standards. We welcome applications from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences. This position can be remote anywhere in the Americas.