Compensation: $60k – $130k
Web3 and NFTs are changing the future of fandom. However, today, web3 is too difficult and technical for the vast majority of people and companies to use.
At Radia, we’re building the solution: the first multi-chain & multi-web wallet for media & entertainment. We want to make web3 safe, fun, and easy to use. For fans, we make it simple to view your unified proof of fandom and on-chain fan identity in one place as well as reward fans for activity across web2 and web3. For companies, we provide a centralized UI to view all of their assets by roster (not just by blockchain) and access wallet analytics. We’re an early-stage startup shaping the experience of billions of users who are joining and participating in the Web3 ecosystem. Right now, we’re focused on music, but we will expand to gaming, sports, art, and all types of entertainment. While our team is based in Los Angeles, we are a remote-first company and believe you should work wherever you work best. We just finished Techstars Music Accelerator, and we’re now starting to build our MVP.
As Radia’s UX & Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to make crypto & nfts useful, accessible, and inclusive for millions of fans around the world by creating a game-changing web3 product experience through human-centered design. In this role, you will develop the user experience & visual designs for our MVP, the foundation of the business. Working on a cross-functional team, you’ll bring your experience in designing for human interaction to help create delightful experiences and user engagement in the Radia wallet.
You should be someone that thrives in an environment with complexity and ambiguity and has positive vibes and a “can do” attitude. You love learning and want to work in cutting-edge tech like crypto, web3, defi, and NFTs. You can pivot on the fly as web3 is always changing, and as an early-stage startup, our priorities may change, too. You have strong cross-functional communication, and want to be a part of a winning team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the user experience and product design of our MVP from conception to launch in partnership with our CEO, product manager, engineers, and marketing
- Work through complex and ambiguous design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features
- Turn complex, abstract, conceptual ideas into concepts and craft, design, and build prototypes and testing experiences to create new forms of engagement & interaction through the use of NFTs and web3 technology
- Design web and mobile web3 experiences and end-to-end flows that are simple and intuitive
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Closely collaborate with a small cross-functional team to shape the vision and product strategy
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed design decisions
What We Look For In You
- 4+ years of professional UX & product design experience building and shipping applications and software to users to resolve pain points through intuitive designs
- Visual design skills with proficiency in desktop and mobile UI, color, layout, and iconography Interaction designs skills
- Experience and familiarity with web3, nfts, blockchain, crypto, fintech, and/or music
- Excellence in UX thinking, visual design, and written communication as well as the ability to explain ideas and advocate for design decisions
- Strong understanding of user-centric research techniques using qualitative/quantitative data to inform decisions and prototype experimentation to demonstrate how flows and interactions will work
- Low ego & experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers and product teams
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
Leave a comment