qiibee is hiring a
Web3 Blockchain Engineer
Salary: $83k – $160k
As a Blockchain Engineer at qiibee you will be working in a tight-knit and highly efficient team to solve key problems in the loyalty space, by making use of cutting edge blockchain technology. You will be in charge of driving features from design stage to production and make critical tech decisions that will have great impact on the future of the ecosystem.
- Write and maintain Ethereum smart contracts
- Support in the platform and smart contract architecture, to achieve scalability and efficiency
- Design and build a scalable, decentralized platform that will connect thousands of users
- Be up to date on the latest developments in Ethereum and related technologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, take initiative and come up with solutions and project proposals that clearly align with the qiibee vision
- Be able to communicate with clarity and precision – qiibee is a fully remote team so good communication is vital
- Experience with blockchain technology and the Ethereum stack (EVM, Geth, Web3, RPC, Solidity). You know how to deal with security.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in blockchain software development
- Experience in writing smart contracts in Solidity and testing them
- Experience in web3
- Proficient in Node.js
- Knowledge of API design and patterns
- Experience with other public and enterprise chains
- DApps development
- Having interest in exchanges and a solid understanding of consensus protocols is a plus.
- Experience with staking and defi
- Experience with Elixir or an interest in it
- Experience architecting distributed systems
- Competitive monthly salary
- qiibee tokens (QBX) & equity
- Combination of office and home office
- Unlimited vacations
- Funding for educational development
- International and fun team
- Fast-paced startup environment
Team qiibee moves at lightning speed and is composed of colleagues with six different nationalities from all over the world. You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment where professional and personal development is highly important. We are looking for ambitious team members that want to go the extra mile to achieve our goals and fulfill our mission. We are keen to learn new things, win challenges and work on what the customers love. If this sounds like your dream job, and you can start taking over this role asap, we would love to hear from you!
Leave a comment