peaq is hiring a
Web3 Product Manager | Electric Vehicle Charging
The Role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of our product development team with plenty of room to be creative and shape a novel solution at the crossroads between Distributed Ledger Technology and IoT.
We’re looking for a proven product manager with an e-mobility background who has experience gathering and creating requirements for complex and novel products and is comfortable working closely with our engineers, business team and the peaq community.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
Things you will do
- Gathering and creating detailed requirements.
- Taking full ownership of the success of the products you are managing.
- Being independently responsible for product research, demand design and product quality control.
- Developing product iteration plans based on user needs and monitoring data, promoting collaboration among various departments, and enhancing user experience.
- Being the first touch point for stakeholders from the peaq community.
- Conducting in depth market research on new and existing solutions.
- Developing a product strategy with support from our Product Lead.
- Joining customer and partner meetings to gather new requirements.
- Deriving measures for product and process optimization from your data analysis.
- Doing research, running experiments and executing user testing sessions in order to back up product decisions you make.
- As a mid term perspective, you can potentially take on a Product Lead & Co-Founder role in the electric vehicle charging solution.
What you bring to the table
- Good understanding of the Electric Vehicle Charging Ecosystem and have ideally work experience in the field.
- Good communication skills, cross-departmental communication and coordination.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain Technology and a strong interest in the Web3 ecosystem.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in a deep tech and/or startup environment.
- Deep knowledge of product and project management and experience in carrying out requirements specifications and optimization measures in interdisciplinary teams.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, maths, physics, computer science or equivalent.
- Sound experience in the conception of business processes and their implementation.
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience traversing complex data structures.
- Ability to understand our core product and solutions in depth and explain it to external stakeholders.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Basic programming skills in a backend programming language such as Go, Ruby, Rust, C++, C#, Java or C is a plus.
- Experienced in writing about complex topics in an understandable manner.
- Good knowledge of software products and familiarity with the field of IoT.
- Experienced working in an agile/scrum team.
- Experienced in working with project management tools like Jira, Asana or Microsoft Project etc.
- Innovation mindset, success-oriented and accountable.
- Technical experience with Distributed Ledger Technology / Blockchain.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams consist of Missionaries rather than Mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots.
- This is why we build a team that finds its strength in diversity & authenticity.
- This is why we want to give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- This is why we aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their talents.
We look forward to working with you.
Leave a comment