The role presents an opportunity to support our HR and Recruitment team to be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process at peaq, meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. We’re looking for a proven recruiter who is detail-oriented and has excellent interpersonal skills, with a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping people find promising careers at peaq
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you
- Acting as a partner and delivering a great experience to both candidates and hiring managers;
- Proactively sourcing, pipelining, attracting, interviewing and closing candidates within the technology domain (backend, frontend, mobile, QA and data engineers, product (managers, designers, analysts) or marketing (community managers, technical writers, digital marketing managers);
- Establishing recruiting requirements according to the company’s plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Developing and releasing job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards;
- Evaluating applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Following up on interview process status and updating records in an internal database;
- Arranging management interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years previous experience as a recruiter in an in-house or agency set-up;
- Working knowledge of applicant screening and tracking, interview techniques, and hiring practices;
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues;
- Ability to take ownership for filling specific positions and working independently;
- Ability to establish and manage working relationships;
- Exceptional communication skills: you are able to adapt your communication style to your audience;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Supports workplace diversity
- Fluent in English;
- At least 2 months time commitment for this project.
Nice to have
- Previous work experience as a tech recruiter;
- Understanding and interest in software development and/or blockchain technology: you can hold conversations with developers and discuss their responsibilities in detail;
- Innovation mindset, success-oriented, and accountability;
- Experience in employee relocation.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams consist of Missionaries rather than Mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what's important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots.
- This is why we build a team that finds its strength in diversity & authenticity.
- This is why we want to give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- This is why we aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their talents.
We look forward to working with you.