peaq is hiring a
Web3 Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Salary: $80k – $140k
We're looking for a WebFlow wiz with expertise in SEO, SEM, paid ads, email marketing and Social Media to take on the Digital Marketing Manager role at peaq
The peaq website is the front page of peaq and this will be your primary concern. You will need to ensure that it is constantly evolving as peaq evolves.
- Developing short, medium and long term website strategies.
- Updating existing pages and content.
- Designing, proposing and creating new pages and sections.
- Collaborating with the Creative team to create graphic and brand elements.
- Collaborating with the Content and Social teams to create SEO optimised website copy/content, paid ads and SEM campaigns.
- Optimising SEO.
Administrating some of peaq's social media channels will be key to ensuring we communicate effectively going forward.
- Liaising with the Social Media team to publish content on peaq's behalf.
- Collaborating with the Social Media and PR team to analyse, monitor and optimise communications.
- Repurposing Twitter content for other channels, such as LinkedIn.
- Working closely with the Community team to analyse feedback and troubleshoot issues.
- Working closely with the Community, Content and Social teams to conduct email marketing campaigns.
- You must be a WebFlow expert and will be asked to demonstrate this ability.
- Highly skilled and experienced with SEO, SEM and Paid Marketing.
- You have successfully conducted email marketing campaigns and are comfortable creating and executing email marketing strategies.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Comfortable working with many different people in different teams.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world;
- High growth potential;
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities;
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication;
- Flexible working hours;
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities. You can be based in Berlin or anywhere in the world.
- Office space in the heart of Berlin and Potsdam. More offices will be opened soon.
We look forward to working with you!
Leave a comment