peaq is hiring a
Web3 Content Manager [Editor] (m/w/d)
Salary: $73k – $150k
We’re looking for someone to channel the voice of peaq. Someone who is as fluent with the English language as they are deep into all things crypto and Web3. A proven content manager, an editor-in-chief, to oversee all our written content, from the blogs we publish to our website copy, to company decks to job vacancies like this one. You should have experience overseeing the planning, organization, creation, and publishing of all peaq content. You’ll be getting comfortable working closely with our PR, marketing, design and business teams and overseeing the creation and publication processes of all content for all peaq target audiences. Naturally, you won’t be doing this alone. You will have the opportunity to assemble a team of writers, some technical, some not
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you
- Being the voice of the company and developing peaq’s written content strategy which aligns with peaq’s vision and goals.
- Driving peaq’s content across all channels.
- Creating content that helps non-technical audiences as well as peaq’s community better understand what we are doing. Using content as a driver for engagement and contributions.
- Working closely together with the design team to create graphic content that matches your written content.
- Guiding the website and social media team on copywriting, filling in where needed.
- Working with the PR team on developing written brand guidelines.
- Managing an external team of writers which will be covering topics ranging from technical to the conceptional.
- Monitoring and analyzing content performance and using insights to produce better content and stay ahead of market needs.
- Writing blog posts, case studies, website content, newsletters, press releases/announcements, business documents, technical documents, pitch decks and more.
- Staying on top of technology trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem.
- 3+ years of professional work experience as a copywriter or content manager in crypto/Web3.
- Near-perfect writing and editing skills (English US/UK) + you must be a crypto-native. Please demonstrate this with examples.
- Ability to understand our core product and solutions in-depth and present that information to better target, reach, and serve the audience.
- Ability to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling storytelling.
- Ability to understand peaq’s brand voice to a degree where you can create content better than what we’ve created so far.
- Ability to understand and write technical content for technical audiences. You will also need to edit technical content. See peaq’s Docs section for an idea of the level.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to perform market research within this field to plan relevant content.
- Experienced working in an agile/scrum team.
- Fluent in German (written and verbally).
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team working from all over the world.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own journey with flexible working schedules and locations.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- A leading position working and hand in hand with the founders.
- High growth potential. Room to build a team and take on a leadership role.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
We look forward to working with you.
Leave a comment