PDAX is hiring a
Web3 VP Head of Marketing
Salary: $100k – $158k
Metro Manila Metro Manila Philippines
At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on marketing leader to formulate, manage and execute PDAX’s go-to-market plan and lead the marketing team. You’ll work closely with product, design, engineering operations, and other teams, to execute on new product launches and drive the long-term success of the business
- Lead PDAX’s marketing strategy, and oversee all marketing functions.
- Be the voice of the customer, drive growth and inform our product roadmap.
- Take ownership of PDAX brand messaging, differentiation, customer experience, marketing content, and external communications.
- Execute multiple aspects of marketing, including branding and positioning, product marketing, paid marketing, education and engagement campaigns, events, and communication.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, finance, and operations to promote awareness, increase acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
- Measure and report progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight and iterate on outstanding GTM strategy.
- At least 10 years of experience in leading the marketing strategy for a product before, preferably at a consumer financial technology company
- Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
- Able to clearly articulate the essence of products and the value they create; can develop strategic positioning, a strong messaging hierarchy, and effective content strategy plan
- Preferably with crypto experience and knowledge of the Philippine crypto market
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Role Location: Manila, Philippines (or Remote)
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback
Compensation and Benefits
|Salary||TBC – Competitive|
|End Date||You must provide sixty (60) days prior notice before resignation becomes effective|
|Payroll Schedule||Your salary will be paid to you on a monthly basis, less required deductions, through direct deposit|
|Vacation||You will be entitled to 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave credits and 3 days of emergency leave credits annually. Vacation leaves are planned and subject to prior approval.|
|Benefits||You shall be entitled to participate in benefit plans of the Company, as may be made available to you by the Company from time to time, for which you are eligible. You will receive complete details of all benefits plans as part of your new employee orientation
These benefits include, but are not limited to, medical plan through a health maintenance organization (plus one dependent) upon regularization. You may also be eligible for variable cash bonuses
|Equity Incentives||The company offers participation in an employee stock option plan, for which you may qualify, at the company’s discretion|
|Regularization||You shall be considered a regular employee no later than 6 months after your effective start date, or earlier, at the company’s discretion|
Leave a comment