Make our journey, your journey!
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Platform to join our Engineering Chapter! In this position, you will work as part of a squad team within the Engineering Chapter. Your core responsibilities will include working within your squad to support writing new functionality, maintaining and enhancing existing functionality, supporting developments carried out by our UI Feature teams, and providing production support where required.
- Development around Nuri’s Platform
- Supporting Feature/UI teams by implementing layer changes
- Setting up, developing and maintaining connectors to third party satellite systems
- Maintenance and improvement of existing code
- Investigating, debugging and resolving bugs and issues
- Writing automated tests and carrying out manual testing where required
- Completing technical designs
- In addition, you’ll be actively participating in your squad’s agile activities, ceremonies, and general discussions.
Lastly, you’ll also get hands-on experience growing other great engineers in your team, by:
- Coaching and mentoring existing and new Engineers in our codebase and our development practices. This also includes peer programming with other Engineers to help them develop their knowledge and skills in our stack and development processes.
- Onboarding our new Engineers by providing assistance and helping them with their technical onboarding plan.
- Reviewing coding challenges for potential Engineers and providing documented feedback.
- Carrying out technical interviews with potential Engineers and providing documented feedback.
- Creating and reviewing technical designs for development work with support from Technical Leads.
- Building positive and constructive working relationships with other members of the Engineering Chapter and other stakeholders that are based on respect, empathy, open-mindedness, and honesty.
- You have gained at least 3-5 years of experience as a Software engineer
- Advanced knowledge and testing skills in Golang and Microservice architectures
- Gained experience in PostgreSQL and/or other relational Database is a plus
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world’s first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement.
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st
- We offer flexible ways-of-working, you have the option available to work from our modern office in Kreuzberg, and/or work remotely within Germany. Additionally, we also offer a remote option to work outside of Germany up to 2 months at a time
- Learning & Development budget of 1000 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Access to NiloHealth for well-being support and Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- German language courses up until C2 level
- You will be working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.