Novel is the no-code platform for NFT commerce backed by top angels and funds across e-commerce and web3. Novel’s first product is a Shopify plug-in that gives brands and creators the ability to create and sell NFTs within their existing store or a brand new one.
At Novel, we are driven by a vision to accelerate the mainstream adoption of NFTs by reducing the sale and purchase of them to a trivial concern. The market cap for NFTs is already over $31bn; by eliminating large technical barriers for both creators and consumers, Novel will open the floodgates for NFT adoption.
On our team, you will bring this vision to life alongside a world-class team backed by investors deeply integrated in the e-commerce ecosystems. Joining a company at the earliest and most dynamic stage— in a market that’s equally early and quickly evolving— means you must be both ambitious and resourceful, keen to solve problems with no set playbook.
In this role, you will
- Own the Novel voice and foster Novel’s external community across social platforms
- Build out an on-brand program to bring customers, founders, influencers, and DTC operators into the fold of what Novel is building
- As an external-facing voice of Novel, serve as a guide to customers learning to foster their own web3 community experience
- Work directly with the co-founder to strategize customer onboardings
Need to Have
- A scrappy self-starter mentality with an interest in helping build processes and tools as needed
- Experience with Twitter, Discord and Tiktok
- An obsession with and keen understanding of social media
- Past experience building a community from scratch
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
Nice to Have
- Strong interest in web3
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Experience working at a startup
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental health plans
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k with employer match