- Writing press releases and speech regulations
- Preparing and writing speech scripts for the management board
- Independently researching the information required for inquiries and texts from external sources as well as from specialist departments within the company
- Supporting the planning and implementation of press events and high-profile events
- Coordinate and approve website articles and social media postings from external editorial staff
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual and quarterly reports
- Management of agencies/service providers and interface with journalists, representatives of trade media, local press, etc., and associated development/maintenance of the network
- Preparation of the press review
- University degree, preferably in communication or journalism studies
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of PR and/or journalism
- Strong communication skills, linguistic sensitivity and the ability to present complex issues in a generally understandable way
- Strong strategic thinking
- Socio-political overview, good judgement and ability to adequately communicate crises
- Independent working style, high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Affinity with the data processing and blockchain market
- Good IT skills incl. an ERP system, preferably MS Dynamics, as well as mastery of MS Office programmes
- Impeccable written and spoken German
- Very good written and spoken English
- Initiative, commitment and good communication skills
- Down-to-earth and confident manner
With us, you will work towards the future of HPC: from new, sustainable building methods for data centers to cooling concepts to software solutions for accelerated compute.
Your approaches count: In official exchange formats or spontaneously at the coffee machine. At Northern Data, it's the best idea that counts – not the hierarchy. We’re looking forward to getting your inputs!
You make the difference in the company: Unlike in established corporations, at Northern Data you will really help shape things. From implementing new departments, to optimizing processes and culture.
Best-in-class partners: The best work with Northern Data. This means a knowledge and time advantage from which your career and our customers benefit equally.
Green by heart: Sustainability is at the core of Northern Data. With us, you actively work on the carbon neutrality of datacenters worldwide. Beginning with our infrastructure and continuing with the solutions for our clients, we work towards a green future.
Home(Office) facts: Work from our modern office in the heart of Frankfurt respectively Düsseldorf or flexibly from your home. We will create a fantastic working environment either way.