- Above Market Salary + Options after 12 months
- Full-time role. Reporting directly to tech lead and CEO
- Completely remote working
At NFT.Kred, we are on a mission to change the way influencers, creators and brands connect with their customers/fans through NFTs.
We have the leading no-code whitelabel solution for NFT hubs and marketplaces (NFT.Kred). We are blockchain agnostic, and have integrated with Polygon, Ethereum, Solana and Flow (with more to come!).
A few examples of what we do:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge of CSS / HTML
- Extensive knowledge of web development, cross-browser and cross-device deployment
- Be occasionally available after hours to address bugs (we have clients all around the world)
- Willing to thoroughly test new features before pushing to a production environment
- Extensive knowledge of mobile web development (iOS and Android)
What we are looking for:
- Ability to learn a product quickly (interest in Blockchain is preferable)
- Resilience: working in a high-growth scale-up can be challenging, we are looking for candidates who are open to feedback and willing to work through setbacks
- At least 3-4 years of full-time front-end experience, preferably in a reputable startup or top tier corporate firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), with the ability to present in meetings
How to Apply?
Send an email with your CV and video answers to the following questions
- What are three great communication practices of a REMOTE team member?
- What is the project you are most proud of as a front-end developer?
*** Your application will not be considered unless an email with video responses to the above questions has been sent ***