Sales Engineer – NFT.Kred:
- Sales Engineer role within a high-growth Web3 scale-up
- Above Market Salary + Options after 12 months
- Full-time role – reporting directly to Marketing Director
- Completely remote working
At NFT.Kred, we are on a mission to change the way influencers, creators and brands connect with their customers/fans through NFTs.
We have the leading no-code whitelabel solution for NFT hubs and marketplaces (NFT.Kred).
We are blockchain agnostic, and have integrated with Polygon, Ethereum, Solana and Flow (with more to come!).
As a Sales Engineer at NFT.Kred has the opportunity to work with top-tier brands and celebrities on a new technology – NFTs.
A few examples of what we do:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the customer relationship
- Promptly responding to inbound leads (we have many at the moment!)
- Converting leads into sales
- Designing custom solutions for customers
- Being the first point of call for customer needs
- Partnering with our engineering team on product development
- Creating education and marketing material
- Knowledge of Marketing automation (particularly Hubspot)
- Drafting Blog posts and other Social Content
- Outbound lead generation
- Producing weekly sales updates
- Online brand management (social monitoring, campaign monitoring etc) for NFT.Kred
What we are looking for:
- Curiosity about NFTs, blockchain, crypto, current events and the community
- At least 2-3 years+ of SaaS full-time CSM experience, preferably in a reputable startup or top tier corporate firm
- Familiarity with APIs and product integrations
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from SMEs to top execs
- Resilience – working in a high-growth startup can be challenging, we are looking for candidates who are open to feedback and willing to work through setbacks
- Experience in HubSpot is a plus!