Compensation: $80k – $105k
About the job
MomentRanks makes collecting non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, incredibly easy. NFTs can be collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain.
We launched in 2021 and already see over 150,000 monthly active users. We’re backed by some of the best VCs in the crypto space and are growing incredibly fast.
At MomentRanks, we believe that it is essential to elevate all perspectives in the Web3 space so we can make it accessible to everyone. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager with the experience of building an audience from the ground up. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing social strategies across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for growing and engaging communities, a budding interest in NFTs and Web3, as well as exceptional organization, communication, collaboration skills, and a team player attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset.
– Design and execute social media strategy across multiple channels (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snap, TikTok, Facebook, etc.) that drives growth and engagement while amplifying brand awareness
– Develop and own a community engagement strategy for Twitter, Reddit, Discord, on site, etc
– Maintain a comprehensive social media calendar and act as a project manager to ensure deadlines and goals are met
– Interact with our communities regularly to build relationships, identify potential partnerships, and gather feedback/insights
– Work with our Content team to produce channel-specific content, provide audience insights and optimize content by channel
– Maintain a consistent voice, personality, look and feel for the brand across all social media.
– Stay up to date with the latest social trends and be willing to push the envelope
– Measure and analyze social media performance to adjust activities for maximizing traffic and engagement
– 4+ years of relevant experience in social media marketing
– You’ve built a social presence from 0 to 100K to 1M
– Deeply passionate about social media and a heavy user of Twitter
– Possesses a deep understanding of online groups and communities. Prior experience as a moderator is a plus
– Ability to speak in public settings and effectively manage user feedback, concerns, and issues in a professional manner
– Comfortable with using social management and listening tools like Falcon.io or Sprout
– Creative thinker with an analytical mindset
– Strong copywriting skills
– Basic understanding of NFTs, cryptocurrency, or Web3
Nice to Haves
– Experience working in-house on a social team for a Web3 project
– Experience using project management tools like Asana or Notion
– Existing relationships with social platforms, creators, and projects in the NFT space
Leave a comment