Salary: $150k – $180k
At Mnemonic, we’re building the first NFT intelligence data platform. We simplify the increasingly-complex task of reading, searching, aggregating, and analyzing data on the chains, so developers can bring better products to market faster.
To build that future we need to solve big data aggregation problems, build machine learning and NLP algorithms for contextual understanding, and crawlers that will index every piece of data and information that will ever be created in the universe of blockchains.
By empowering the innovators, we’re empowering the people.
We are backed by some of the most respected investors in the space: Kenetic Capital, Tribe Capital, Sound Ventures, Monochrome Capital, and Hack.vc.
We’re looking for the first Site Reliability Engineer to join our team.
You will be crucial in accelerating our efforts to build a large-scale data infrastructure and fault-tolerant systems driving the core of our products.
The scope of the work includes:
* Owning and maintaining critical multi-cloud infrastructure spanning AWS, GCP, and on-prem solutions
* Improving observability, defining and measuring SLOs
* Developing and supporting our self-service model for infrastructure with Terraform
* Proactively finding and building automation to eliminate repetitive, manual tasks to improve developer and operational efficiency
* Facilitating incident responses and conducting root cause analysis
Experience we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of combined experience in backend software or infrastructure
- At least 5 years of combined experience in network management and building reliable and highly-available systems
- Extensive experience working with GCP, AWS, and Linux
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience provisioning and managing large PostgreSQL databases and data migration pipelines
- A low-ego, growth-oriented mindset, with a bias to thoughtful action, curiosity, self-direction, and team play
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts clearly and simply
Nice to haves
- Experience with blockchain nodes deployment and monitoring
- Experience working with one or more: Geth, Parity, Solana, Polygon
We are building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is heard, valued, supported, and empowered in their pursuit of professional growth.
If you are passionate about the future of NFTs, Web3, and want to be part of a diverse team and make a big impact at an early-stage startup, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Ability to work remotely
- Home equipment & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
Leave a comment