Metalabs is a startup organization backed by one of the single largest real estate developers globally who are building a metaverse that will act as a platform where creators can tap into tools for gaming, Virtual Reality, NFTs and retail
The Creative Producer must have proven skills and solid experience to work across a range of film productions, branded content, digital, activations and events. Energetic, enthusiastic and imaginative, the ideal candidate will be adept at thinking outside the box to develop strategies across a variety of mediums (digital, social, video and print).
With a background in filmmaking or journalism, or content and production, the Creative Producer will work closely with the Creative Director and Digital Lead to oversee productions from beginning to end with the support of the Account Management team.
- Strong correspondence skills
- Good eye for detail
- Bank of visual and film references
- Proficient in social media strategies
- Can take technical quotes apart for production and recommend suitable suppliers
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Engaged and interested in culture
- Independent, creative, proactive thinker
- Experience of film, digital content creation and photography shoots
- Knowledge of relevant creative partners, photographers, directors, artists, designers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Able to work closely with in-house creative, design, production and account management
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant field (film production, TV, in-house, agency, media, publishing, editorial)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in supervising Video Production, Creative Concepts, and Project Management. – Ideally experienced in the Blockchain, NFT, and Metaverse Crypto Space.
- eCommunication skills between creative department and production houses, activation companies and print companies.
- Must have impeccable taste, especially design aesthetics and talent selection
- Leadership and ownership projects
- Time-management skills.
- Interpret and respond to briefs with key cultural insights
- Oversee and work collaboratively to deliver projects from ideation to completion
- Liaise with production team on budgets and project feasibility
- Keep up to date with industry and technological advancements
- Keep up to speed with cultural trends and conversations
- Talent spotting and casting
- Collaborate with network of in-house and global talent (filmmakers, writers, photographers and researchers