We leverage the power of the blockchain and NFTs to upgrade the historically passive fan experience to an active, exciting, and potentially profitable one.
As VP of Marketing, you’ll help us identify and execute our on customer acquisition and retention strategies, while continuing to refine the brand and messaging of the company. You will be responsible for building, managing and nurturing a global and diverse community.
As a founding employee and our first marketing hire, this is an opportunity to shape the initial go-to-market strategy for Metaball, across both NFT drops and live gameplay, while also owning the tactics to bring it to life. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to move quickly & tactically. Testing new channels and driving early adoption. Is as comfortable engaging our sophisticated community base, as doing deep internal work.
You’re the right fit for this role if you consider yourself a strategic-meets-tactical marketer and brand builder and someone who enjoys thinking holistically about the brand narrative while growing an audience with thoughtful tactics.
What You’ll Achieve
- Acquire customers through digital and offline channels and be directly responsible for helping Metaball meet its growth goals.
- Bring the brand to life by establishing all relevant social channel strategies.
- Engage our growing community through email, social, content, and other creative ways to stay connected and involved with the Metaball brand.
- Track the effectiveness of what’s working across marketing channels using a data-informed approach.
- Run channels and strategies as a business owner: manage budgets and forecasts, measure performance, and optimize for results.
- Design and build out performance dashboards to track KPIs
Skills and Toolset You’ll Need to Bring
- Experience leading consumer-first marketing efforts in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for crypto, gaming, and/or NFTs, and active member in relevant communities.
- Analytical mindset and data-driven approach to decision-making.
Nice to Haves
- Demonstrated ability in non-paid marketing strategies.
- Prior experience in a community-first product.
- Experience hiring and managing a team.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 20+ days vacation
- Custom equipment setup, either in an office or home (your choice)
- Coaching Budget
- Company Retreats
This is a remote, salaried position with a preference for candidates based in PST, CST, or EST.
Even if you’re not an exact fit, we encourage you to apply. Send an email to our co-founder David Apply Now and include your response to the following prompt:
What would be your first two initiatives to start building an early community and customer base?