As Head of Community, you will be responsible for building, managing and nurturing a global and diverse community. You will be the face of the project and have a direct impact on the health of the community on a daily basis. You will be involved in various responsibilities such as community communications, supporting them via Discord, Discourse forum, social media; organizing community related events like webinars and AMAs, and coordinating with other regional community managers for broader ecosystem initiatives.
This is a Founding Employee role, so you will wear many hats, and be the eyes and ears of the company with our most important stakeholder, our community of users and future users.
You will have your fingerprints on building a next generation sports gaming company that leverages NFT technology to transform the typical passive fan experience into an active one.
What You’ll Achieve
- Attract new users to the Community.
- Build community management team from scratch, including corresponding channels, Discord, Telegram, Twitter and other social channels.
- Facilitate engagement about Metaball and other relevant topics (sports, crypto, NFTs, gaming).
- Identify power users and influential members; create and execute strategy to engage.
- Identify, hire, and manage community-led moderators
- Leverage Community to drive key product roadmap decisions.
- Organized events like webinars, office hours, AMAs.
- Help with programs rollout and engagement like bootcamps, mini contests and hackathons.
- This role reports to our co-founder, David Goldberg.
Skills and Toolset You’ll Need to Bring
- A passion for crypto, gaming, and/or NFTs, and active member in relevant communities.
- Prior experiences in managing and growing communities.
- Strong written communication skills and English proficiency.
Nice to Haves
- Demonstrated experience in handling community crisis.
- Prior crypto community management experience.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 20+ days vacation
- Custom equipment setup
- Coaching Budget
- Company Retreats
This is a remote, salaried position with a preference for candidates based in PST, CST, or EST.
Even if you’re not an exact fit, we encourage you to apply. Send an email to our co-founder David Apply Now and include your response to the following prompt:
Name a community you are part of, and an example of how you would improve it.