About the role:
- Have an experimental, data-driven growth mindset.
- Identify opportunities to engage the community for Meld’s product suite.
- Engage the community across social channels including StackOverflow, HackerNews, Discord, Twitter, etc.
- Be a good writer – write blog posts and features that engage and interact with the community.
- Be extroverted enough to feel excited about proactive online/in person conversations about Meld.
- Work closely with product and engineering to support your efforts
- Grow and manage the relevant community, and coordinate with them to moderate the regional social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to enhance positive engagement
- Be technically curious and competent.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing, preferably with fintech and/or crypto businesses
- Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels, presenting findings to cross-functional teams
- Strong writing skills. You can make complex concepts easy to understand and know how to write conversationally.
- Great project management abilities. You can manage multiple moving pieces to ship experiments.
- Self-starter. You’re always looking for opportunities to learn and new ways to hit our shared goals.
- Technical acumen. You have the ability to understand our products and their value.
- Bonus: Experience using Google Analytics
About our benefits and perks:
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzUuMjA4LjE5MC42NgM