Lykke Business AG is hiring a
Web3 Lykke Chief Financial Officer
Salary: $150k – $200k
Lykke was founded by Richard Olsen in Zurich, Switzerland in 2015, its mission is to reinvent our outdated financial ecosystem through the power of blockchain technology and beyond. Drawing inspiration from the natural world, we are constantly inventing new ways to empower individuals, communities and businesses to unlock their true potential. Old economic and political models are showing cracks and our innovations are designed to empower our clients with the ability to capitalize on the disruption to come in smart and sustainable ways. The Lykke family comprises Lykke Exchange, Lykke Corp and Lykke Business. These are supported by a wider ecosystem of innovators, partners and developers.
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to oversee our finance team and help formulate and execute our company's growth strategy.
- Shape and help execute our strategy in terms of developing and launching products and services
- Build analytical tools to track performance and develop scenarios for future growth
- Assist the CEO in developing financial plans
- Formulate and execute the funding strategy of the company
- Develop consolidated budget with the goal to increase sustainable profitability and growth
- Contribute to the execution of industry partnerships & key customer relationships
- Advise on internal risk management processes
- Further improve internal processes and staffing strategies
- Prepare quarterly reports for internal and external communication
- Manage accounting procedures
- Masters Degree, MBA or PhD in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- At least 10 years of work experience in a similar executive role as CFO within the finance or tech industry
- Good understanding of the cryptocurrency / digital asset space (incl. legal implications)
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements and in particular European regulators (FCA, FINMA etc.)
- Well established network in the finance and crypto environment (ideally in Switzerland)
- Impressive track record in the sale of technology-solutions and -projects
- Sound negotiation skills at a senior level with banks, regulators, and partners
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Considerable leadership and motivational skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think out of the box
- Ability to manage time effectively.
This is a uniquely exciting opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about the growing blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. Candidates will enjoy a friendly, positive growth-oriented environment where remote work and flexible hours are embraced by those with a can-do and enterprising spirit throughout.
If you are ready to take your career to new heights by joining a fast-growing company in a business development capacity, we encourage you to apply today!
Leave a comment