- Several years of professional experience working with Node.js and relevant frameworks (eg. Express.js or similar) and Gitflow is a must.
- Additional experience in TypeScript and/or experience in hard typed language.
- Experience working with Domain driven design (separation of concern or SoA – service oriented architecture) is must have.
- Good understanding of SQL and Schema design and of No-SQL DBs
- Great communicator and able to construct needs/requirements properly
- Knowledge of how things get deployed (DevOps basics) but also maybe specifics of GCP and/or k8s/Docker
- Collaboration on the requirements, needs and flaws (noticed in system but also lacking in individual components)
- Understanding of scrumban/ all the standard rituals for agile approach (should be able to name standups, plannings and retros as minimum)
- Knowledge of queueing systems is great to have (but optional).
- Understanding of stateful web with websockets is a massive plus.
- Be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry, for reference: docs.lukso.tech
- Interesting problems to work.
- An experienced, senior team to collaborate with who are renown industry experts and thought leaders
- Work fully remote CEST +-3h or from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river by Berlin-Ostkreuz
- Every full time employee at LUKSO receives an annual performance bonus of up to €10.000 paid in LUKSOs’ coin LYXe
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM