Ludus Studium is hiring a
Web3 Head of Community
➡️ About us
Block Games is a newly established, independent next-generation game studio based out of London. The vision of the company is to bring player-owned economies mainstream via a suite of tools that can be used to create blockchain-based, mobiles games on the Solana blockchain.
We’ve partnered with a leading European game studio development company ESTOTY based out in Vilnius, for the launch of the first game. Estoty brand has 10 global hits, 1.5bn+ games downloads & 250m active players.
Block Games is currently a team of 9 or 21 (including Estoty development team), all driven serial entrepreneurs, gaming enthusiasts and marketing experts working on this new startup to shape the future of gaming.
Block Games is privately funded and most recently attracted $2m+ in fresh Pre-Seed funding from leading angel investors in the gaming industry, with plans to close an additional $10m Seed by end of the year.
About the Game
The first game is free-to-play, action multiplayer RPG, where players can choose their Hero, enter PvE mode (where 4-8 players raid bosses to loot items of weapons/armour & increase their hero stats) before entering PvP 1vs1 arena mode to battle against other players, participate in Seasonal Tournaments, Clan battles and other special events. The game is set to launch in Q1, 2023 across AppStore & GooglePlay platforms.
➡️ Job description
As a Head of Community, you’ll be creating a community-first culture and helping us to build and nurture relationships with our community. You’ll be collaborating with our remote team – a group of professionals passionate about the metaverse and the future of the internet. In addition, you’ll be leading one community manager and setting direction for the team in the future.
You’ll be among our early hires, so you’ll have a significant influence on the direction of the brand. Join us and let’s shape the future of metaverse gaming!
- Build the community and drive its growth
- Develop and execute strategies to drive the engagement and nurture the community
- Gather, analyze and report community feedback to the team
- Leverage community to drive game direction decisions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and other communities
➡️ What you bring
- Previous experience working as a community manager/lead in a blockchain game project, growing Discord, Telegram, Twitter communities
- Passion for games and knowledge and interest in the metaverse, blockchain, crypto, NFTs, play-to-earn games
- Strategic mindset
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit – hungry to take on new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Leave a comment