Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montpellier, Grenoble, London, Portland, New York, and Singapore. Today, we’re a team of 500+ professionals, developing the products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies alike – including our hardware wallets already sold to more than 4 million customers in 165 countries.
In this context of hypergrowth, Ledger is creating a new Services Business Unit which will offer a portfolio of high-value services to Ledger retail customers.
The Services Business Unit is looking for a Manager of Customer Operations.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Defining the IT systems and back-office functions needed to manage the new service offers: CRM, customer management, billing, payment, etc.
· Leading the development of these systems and functions (either modifications to existing systems or implementation of new systems) in close collaboration with the existing back office team
To succeed in this role, the following is required:
· At least 5 years of relevant experience, eg. at a management consultancy
· Fluent in English
· Passion for crypto and Ledger’s mission. Ideally, knowledge and understanding of the cryptocurrency or blockchain landscape
· Self-starter that is capable of independently pushing projects to completion
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.