Additionally, the Resource Manager will support the Business Development team by acting as a liaison between the proposal development process and project delivery planning, by communicating availability of the team members for new projects.
About Least Authority
- We are a remote first company, headquartered in Berlin;
- Our team provides flexible working arrangements;
- We offer continuous learning opportunities;
- We operate based on ethical business practices;
- We are a mission-driven company;
- We value Diversity & Inclusion; and
- We can legally employ our team members from remote and support with relocation to Germany.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Work with the CEO and the Security Consulting Services team to plan and manage the personnel resources assigned to consulting projects in accordance with business priorities;
- Plan and schedule appropriate workloads with security researchers to ensure coordination of client work with personal schedules and special projects;
- Assess and monitor the skills and interests of the team members available for security consulting projects, including identifying needs for training existing team members and hiring new ones;
- Monitor project requests from clients and leads to assess in-demand skills and identify needs for training and hiring;
- Assist the project managers with communicating about upcoming projects, planning and coordinating internal availability and starting project specific teams of security researchers assigned to upcoming projects;
- Manage conflicts of time requirements for team members, communicate capacity and coordinate availability with and to other areas and projects within the company;
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to make strategic assessments of internal capacity, team availability and matching interests in relation to the acquisition of new projects and clients;
- Document and iterate on processes to improve how internal capacity and availability of team members are managed and work is performed efficiently;
- Work closely with the People Operations team in the hiring process of security researchers and other team members, considering the hiring needs and priorities; and
- Act as a liaison between the People Operations team and the Project Managers to provide ongoing support to security consulting team members.
- Demonstrated prior experience with resource management or equivalent roles, including but not limited to capacity planning, availability management, personnel coordination, learning and development (focus on skill assessment and resource planning), project management with focus on people and resource management, etc.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to interact effectively in a dynamic work environment.
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to quickly understand business needs and priorities, to respond to and plan the work responsibilities accordingly.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail but continuously accounting for the broader context within the area of responsibility.
- Self-driven and proactive attitude and the ability to react with flexibility to a high-rhythmic work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to navigate multiple resource planning requirements and scenarios.
- Comfortable with working in a team.
- Familiarity with or interest in the Web3, Security and Blockchain industry or curiosity to learn more
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams
- Distributed & decentralized technologies;
- Applied & advanced cryptography, like Zero-Knowledge Proofs;
- Blockchain, cryptocurrency and Web 3.0 systems;
- Open source software and development practices;
- Security best practices and threat modeling; and
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies and secure communications tools.
Least Authority is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.