LAYZR is a young, up-and-coming company from Germany. We want to become a specialized NFT marketplace for influencers and streamers. We focus mainly on the online video segment. We are a fast-growing company with a broad network in the gaming and Esports sectors. We make sure that the experience between streamers and fans is raised to a new level. Together we want to build a leading brand in the “Gaming and Crypto” segment
- Together with your team, our UX designers as well as the product management, you’ll work from creating new ideas up to the realization of new features;
- You implement and test new features within an agile process with high performance and scalability in mind.
- With your eye for UI design, you support with your graphical skills;
- The further development of usability, improving performance and quality, including bug fixing and test automation are part of your tasks as well.
- Our company embraces an open feedback culture, allowing for open communication within our teams.
- Advanced skills working with NodeJs, ReactJs, Redux, and related technologies.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with Functional Programming style.
- Experience with using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, GCP, similar)
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Experience with visual prototyping tools such as Figma or similar.
- Have an understanding of useable UX design principles.
- Have the ability to work as a Full-stack (Frontend and Backend) is a plus.
- Have effective communication skills in English and the ability to understand business requirements.
- Self-motivated, keen to take initiative, and work well as part of a team.
- You are passionate about gaming, tech and internet culture.
- A very varied role that allows you to help shape the company
- A young, but also experienced team with fast decision-making processes
- Extensive learning processes, as you will be given feedback on each of your activities
- Great freedom in your work process and creative possibilities to implement your own ideas.
- A long-term oriented relationship with fair conditions.
- Completly flexible working hours, as a remote workplace.