Laser Wallet is hiring a
Web3 UI / UX DESIGNER
Compensation: $40k – $80k
Laser is a new smart contract based wallet for EVM chains.
We work towards simplification and beautification of crypto wallets in order to lead the future of money and the internet into a more fair and open path.
We believe in inclusive, equally empowered people with access to digital assets that they can actually control and use in an easy and safe way.
We are global team building for a global audience of new users of the web3.
Currently under development, we are looking for motivated and passionate people all around the planet with high soft and hard skills, that are up to the task of building out the keys of the next web.
Overview of the role
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer.
The goal is to make crypto accessible to a much wider audience. So one of your main goals will be to create ultra friendly, aesthetic and smooth experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- Design User Flow
- Create Mockups
- App Design
- Web Design (responsive, desktop & mobile)
If you are successful with this role you’ll have played a key part in bringing the benefits of crypto to the world.
- +2 years experience in UI/UX design.
- Deeply passionate about user experience.
- Professional and/or personal crypto experience.
- Proven ability to create and design user flows that have a defined style and are easy to understand (please provide work samples).
- Hyper creative in your approach to designing user apps and websites.
- Work remotely – not commute. Lots of flexibility.
- Autonomy and freedom – you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Friendly environment – good vibes only.
- Collaborative team – you’ll not be alone.
- Build a new industry – help define the future of the web.
Send an email with all your past work and expereince to:
Leave a comment