- Kairos empowers creators—artists, musicians, chefs, brands—to succeed with NFTs. They can design NFTs, deploy smart contracts, config token gating, entirely no-code with amazing UX.
- Mission: Our job isn’t just to make technology. We’re using our talents to make radical and diverse participation in web3.
- Ways of working: The founders have lead/founded teams in some of the biggest tech companies—Airbnb, Brex, and Slack—and run multiple startups. Making complex technology consumer-friendly is at our core; and running healthy, empowered teams comes naturally to us.
- Team diversity: Diversity isn’t a buzzword to us, it must be proven. Our founding team is diverse in background, gender, and perspective.
- Already humming: our product is live, ungated, with active users. Check out our rich features, UX, and performance! You’ll be building with some brilliant engineers.
- Alexis Ohanian, Brianne Kimmel, and other supportive investors who want to level-up the web3 space with serious product thinking.
- 5+ years experience in engineering.
- Node JS + React; full-stack or front-end-leaning.
- Fast learners, pro-active, detail-oriented, very great communicators.
- Knows how to balance speed with perfection. As a startup we move fast but we also prize amazing UX and high code quality.
- Loves meeting users and working with UX people.
- Bonus points for strategic thinkers in the space as well. We love people who want a seat at the table. We’re here to build a company that lasts.
- Bonus points for full-stack that can also do Solidity / Rust.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM