We really think that our excellent outcomes are attributable to our employees, thus we do everything in our way to foster a culture of inclusion. With us, you can be yourself while still getting the most out of yourself. People who work in an innovative environment are continuously on the lookout for new opportunities to progress in their careers.
This time we would like to extend our amazing tech team with a talented mid / senior React Developer to help us build amazing products.
- You will participate in diverse projects from various industries just to mention a few: fintech, blockchain, crypto, wellbeing, navigation, etc. You won’t get bored!
- You will build scalable and modern apps, used by tens of thousands of people all across the globe (mainly Europe).
- You will help us identify possible improvements in our software development/tech stack/DevOps pipeline, and help the team implementing these solutions.
- Opportunity to give workshops/talks to the developers of the company, on engineering topics you feel confident in.
- We are also looking for possible candidates who would like to become lead software developers, or team leads, somewhere in their career path. Lead software developers work closely with our CTO and other leads and have additional architect responsibilities on projects.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- React.js and its core principles must be properly understood.
- Familiarity with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Knowledge of data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with building REST or REST-like APIs
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understanding of business requirements and ability to translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with system architecture is a big plus
- Salary for skills – salary revisit every 6 months.
- Company Macbook and a budget for gadgets.
- Opportunity to attend (and give) internal workshops/talks for developers in engineering topics.
- Flexible working hours with full remote work opportunity (during the pandemic we have HO first policy)
- Personal development plan – annual learning budget for courses, conferences, training whatever is necessary for your professional growth. This does not have a restriction on your current tech stack, you could learn any other tech you would like to get to know closer. We especially encourage our developers to learn tech which is used internally on other projects, such as Flutter, for mobile development.
- Sponsored team events – we are proud of our team culture and we frequently organize team events, at least once a month.
- Unlimited snacks and beverages – just open the fridge and take what you need.
- Cool office in Budapest – it’s true, our office is on a ship on the river Danube with a spectacural view of Buda Castle! ?