Salary: $45k – $150k
Los Angeles, CA or Remote
Marketing / Community Manager
inBetweeners is a global brand and community focused on spreading love and positivity. Created by artist GianPiero D’Allesanrdro and his friend Justin Bieber, our collection was launched December 15th 2021. The brand is centered around 10,777 bears, each unique in their own way and generated from 150+ hand drawn attributes by GianPiero.
Our collection sold out early January 2022, and now the focus is to scale our community and reach. Currently, we’re looking for a motivated marketing / community manager with sufficient skills. We are looking to increase our following and social media presence. The job can be done remotely.
- Create a marketing plans, and develop a strategy to execute
- The motivation to support a fast growing company in managing a product- produce content for social media platforms
- Develop relationships with potential partners and stakeholders
- Increase engagement on social media
- Give a weekly summary of progress
- Find possible collaboration opportunities
- Engage daily with followers and community through relevant social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Discord)
- Develop a network within the NFT/crypto community.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Community organization skills
- Fluent in English written and verbally
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Outstanding vision with a way of executing it
- Team building and communication skills
- Passionate about web3, NFTs, and crypto
- Deep familiarity with inBetweeners
Leave a comment