Grayscale Investments is hiring a
Web3 Private Placement Sales Analyst
CT Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Grayscale Investments is seeking a Private Placement Sales Analyst to add to our rapidly growing team. Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
The Private Placement Sales Analyst will be an effective communicator and possess strong influencing skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with private placement sales efforts to grow the firm’s client base with qualified investors including high net worth investors, Registered Investment Advisors and family offices.
This role will report to Grayscale’s Head of Private Placement Sales.
- Assist with new client acquisition to raise assets into Grayscale’s family of private placement investment products.
- Generate leads and prospect meetings for Senior Sales Representatives.
- Work directly with Senior Sales Representatives to create relationships with HNW investors, Registered Investment Advisors, Family Offices and other eligible investors to introduce Grayscale Private Placement products.
- Become a specialist in Grayscale’s private placement products and stay apprised of industry trends.
- Work with newly created clients in an Investor Relations capacity to support ongoing questions and provide information on investments and the market in general.
- Proactively communicate insights and key metrics for measuring impact of sales tactics and quality of message on a continuous basis.
- Effectively source business prospects and employ client acquisition techniques.
- Assist in creation of sales resources such as marketing materials and other collateral for use on client / prospect presentations.
- Enter prospect and client information into Salesforce to ensure effective management of leads and client activities.
- Work closely with Head of Private Placement Sales to understand and adjust to client needs and shift product focus as appropriate.
- [1-3] years of experience in a proactive, successful sales and service team (preferably in the financial sector).
- Exemplary communication, presentation, time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team – someone who is humble, collaborative, flexible and adaptable, reliable with a strong ‘can do attitude’.
- Strong interest in digital currencies, blockchain technology, and related concepts.
- Experience with cold outreach to prospective clients to expand potential client coverage.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with Salesforce to track and monitor sales efforts a plus.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 required.
Leave a comment